Dr. Angela Holliday-Bell is a Board-Certified Physician, Certified Sleep Specialist, Speaker and Founder of the Solution is Sleep LLC.
As someone who formally suffered from insomnia herself, she understands the transformative power of good quality sleep and how obtaining this regularly can lead to a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
She has been featured on local and international television shows and networks such as the Dr. Phil show, ABC News, and WGN television spreading her message about the power of good sleep.
She also sits on the advisory board of Health Magazine and regularly contributes to a number of print and online publications such as the Sleep Foundation, Women’s Health magazine, Well + Good and Today show.
Dr. Holliday-Bell is an engaging and insightful speaker and coach. Her expertise in utilizing the power of sleep to improve employee wellness and optimize performance while building resilience against burnout makes her a highly sought-after transformational speaker for corporate audiences.
Dr. Holliday-Bell’s strongest skill as an experienced speaker and presenter is her ability to provide highly informative information in a manner that is very engaging and inspiring to audience members while also providing specific, actionable steps that help audiences to get real results.
Well-recognized institutions and organizations such as KPMG, Microsoft and the FDA have invested in Dr. Holliday-Bell’s work and expertise.
As Seen On
- It ain’t the turkey: We lose 11 minutes Of sleep on Thanksgiving- Sleepfoundation.org
Why REM Sleep is Critical to Your Emotional Health- Fitbit.com
About Half of People Hit the Snooze Button for More Sleep—But That ‘5 Minutes More’ Habit Could Make You Groggier- Well+Good
What a Sleep Physician, Dentist, and ENT Say About Taping Your Mouth Shut at Night – Well+Good
Women’s Health 2022 Healthy Sleep Awards – Women’sHealthMagazine.com
7 Reasons You’re Having More Vivid Dreams Lately- Livestrong
I’m Typically a Sweaty Sleeper—But Parachute’s New Cloud-Light Pajamas Keep Me Cool and Comfy as Can Be- Well+Good
Why Your ‘Sleep Snacking’ Habit Is Secretly Ruining Your Rest, According to Sleep Doctors- Well+Good
6 Things to Do Every Morning for a Better Night’s Sleep – Livestrong
There Are Pronounced Racial Disparities in the Goal To Get Enough Sleep—And That’s a Serious Health Issue- Well+Good
What It Means When You Imagine Things,Well, ‘Happening’ To You As You’re About To Fall Asleep – Well + Good
- How ‘Springing Forward’ For Daylight Saving Time Could Cause Your Health to Fall Back- ABCNews
- Health Magazine: Sleep Specialist Q&A March 2022 issue
- Aging and Sleep: Experts Weight In on the Importance of Sleep- Today.com
- There Are Pronounced Racial Disparities in the Goal to Get Enough Sleep- And That’s a Serious Health Issue – Well + Good
What To Do (and Not Do) Every Afternoon To Sleep Better at Night, According to Sleep Doctors – Well+Good
- How Alcohol Affects Sleep- Avocado Green Mattress
- The Best Products for A Sound Snooze According to a Sleep Doctor- Refinery 29
4 Things To Do Every Morning That Will Help You Sleep Better at Night, According to Sleep Doctors -Well+Good
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Bedroom, According to Sleep Experts- Apartmenttherapy.com
- Sleep Experts Weigh in On the Most Important Winter Bedding Swaps for Chilly-but-Cozy Nights- Well+Good
- The How & Why to Prioritizing Sleep With Angela Holliday-Bell
- The Sleep Code: Dr. Angela Holliday-Bell Talks Insomnia
- How These Black-Led Groups Are Using Naps to Fight Systemic Racism & Promote the Importance of Rest Within the Black Community– Health.com
- Health Magazine Sleep Awards 2021: 43 Products for the Best Sleep Ever
- Sleep Like an Expert: Personalized Tips for Sleep Wellness
- Ovia Health Stress Less Fest recap
Podcast/ TV Interviews
- ABC7 New How to Get Better Sleep For the New Year
Dr. Phil Show Sleep Expert/Hello Bello Sleep Ambassador
WGN TV Daytime Chicago Guest How to Get Better Sleep in the New Year
WGN Radio Guest Effects of Daylight Saving Time on Sleep Health
- Pill Talk Podcast w/Dr. Holliday-Bell
- Sleep 101: Achieving Optimal Function w/Dr. Angela Holliday-Bell
- Quit Dieting for Good Podcast: The How & Why to Prioritizing Sleep