Did you know that failing to prioritize employee sleep health leads to about 136.4 billion dollars worth of lost productivity for companies each year and could be costing your company as much as $1,967 per employee each year?
This is because insufficient sleep leads to decreases in employee efficiency and motivation, slowed reaction time as well as impaired decision making, and an increase in work-related accidents.
One study that followed almost 4200 workers among 4 large corporations found that those with insufficient sleep had a significant decrease in productivity compared to those considered “good sleepers”. Those who did not sleep well also underperformed in areas of time management, output demands, physical job demands, and mental-interpersonal demands when compared to their counterparts.
In 2015, a study by the National Safety Council found that an employer could save $536 per employee through the implementation of sleep improvement programs, and a study conducted by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine found that diagnosing and treating an employee for their previously undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnea (a common sleep disorder) led to a healthcare cost savings of $4,261 per employee.
Dr. Holliday-Bell specializes in providing Corporate Sleep Wellness Programs to help increase employee productivity, improve performance, increase worker retention, lead to better workplace culture, and of course increased revenue.
The offerings available for booking are listed below:
D.R.E.A.M Sleep Seminar
- 45min to 1 hr long in-depth, informational and inspiring educational session on the effect of sleep deprivation on mental health, physical health, productivity and work safety
- Provides specific, actionable, and effective steps to decrease workplace stress and improve sleep based on proven therapeutic techniques delivered via Dr. Holliday-Bell’s proprietary D.R.E.A.M framework
- Provides resource guide and tools for employees to continue to implement stress and sleep improvement strategies and measure progress
D.R.E.A.M Sleep Workshops
- Offered as an add-on to the D.R.E.A.M Sleep Seminar
- 4 part workshop that dives deeper into each component of the D.R.E.A.M framework
- Employees will participate in hands-on sessions that will take each of them through developing their own personal stress management and sleep improvement plans
- They will walk away with tools to:
- Better manage stress in the workplace
- Improve their current sleep quality and quantity
- Develop resources to protect their sleep against future threats
- Available as a separate package for groups of employees who require more intensive help for their sleep struggles/insomnia
- Each employee will undergo a comprehensive sleep assessment that will screen them for medical sleep disorders and receive appropriate referrals as necessary
- The group coaching will be delivered via a virtual platform with access to online educational content along with weekly group meetings with Dr. Holliday-Bell to provide more individualized instruction and implementation of therapeutic techniques
- Each participant will be led through forming a personalized sleep plan each week based on the previous week’s progress that will be adjusted and fine-tuned based on weekly discussions
- The participant will learn the skills needed to address anxieties and stress that interfere with their sleep and techniques to help improve their stress and anxiety not only at night but also during the day
- They will learn how to reframe and transform their maladaptive sleep throughs and behaviors to improve their sleep quality and quantity
Check out what other people are saying about the corporate wellness programs!
Click To Book A Discovery Call!
Click the link above to schedule a call with Dr. Holliday-Bell to discuss your company’s individual needs to assess how we can meet them.
Or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries